Friday, December 23, 2016

CRITICAL MESSAGE December 23, 2016

The CEFSG Forum is temporarily closed while our host at Register.ca tries to find out what is happening.

Our fee to run this site is based on the storage we use, bandwidth and compute cycles. Something has gone terribly wrong with the COMPUTE CYCLES. They have suggested it could be:

  1. An advertising campaign we are running.
  2. A malicious attack.
At the moment I am heading off to run a BACKUP of the Forum and wait to see what they can find out. There is nothing different that I know of, other than considerably more GUESTS but they have READ ONLY privileges.

Stay tuned ... and I hope everyone remembered to come to this blog if there was ever an issue!

Richard

1 comment:

  1. Took me a while Richard, but I found my way here; I hope you can sort this our for us! 2ndCMR.

    ReplyDelete